WHY Choose Canada?

Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities.

The Government of Canada invests millions of dollars every year to help newcomers settle into their new lives in Canada.

When you settle in Canada, you and your family will have access to one of the highest quality education systems in the world.

Canada has a significant share of the earth's natural ecosystems—25 per cent of wetland ecosystems, 15 per cent of forests and 16 per cent of Arctic ecosystems. Canada's air quality has also been ranked among the top three in the world by the World Health Organization.

Canada has a low unemployment rate and job opportunities where skilled immigrants like you can find professional success and can advance in your career.

Canada is a great place to start a business of any size. Whether you want to be your own boss or to bring a medium or large company, you can join over 1 million vibrant and diverse employers who have built their own success.

Federal Skilled Workers are persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence

Express Entry is an application management system managed by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada to manage and process applications received through following 3 programs

Federal Skilled Worker Program

Federal Skilled Trades Program

Canadian Experience Class

Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)


Have at least one-year Continuous work experience in the last 10 years in NOC 0, A & B.

Must score Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in IELTS General or CELPIP General Exam

An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes from a designated organization showing that your education is equivalent to Canadian certificate, diploma or degree is required. Note: An ECA is not required for educational programs completed in Canada.

Must show that you have enough money for you and your family to settle in Canada

A valid passport is required in order to submit an Express Entry profile

Canada’s provincial nominee programs (PNPs) offer a pathway to Canadian permanent residence for individuals who are interested in immigrating to a specific Canadian province or territory.

Each Canadian province and territory operate its own PNP designed to meet its specific economic and demographic needs, there are more than 80 different provincial nominee programs.

The eligibility factors and requirements for PNPs vary from province to province.

One can contact the province or territory to apply for a nomination under an Express Entry stream and If the province or territory agrees to nominate than you will be allocated an additional 600 points in your Express Entry profile.

You must submit an Express Entry profile and show that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry

The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is a community-driven program. It’s designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and live in one of the participating communities.


Must need 1 year of continuous work experience (at least 1,560 hours) in the past 3 years.

Must meet the minimum language requirements based on the NOC category

  • A. NOC 0 and A: CLB/NCL 6
  • B. NOC B: CLB/NCLC 5
  • C. NOC C and D: CLB/NCLC 4
    • An educational credential assessment (ECA) report, from a designated organization or professional body, showing that you completed a foreign credential that’s equal to a Canadian secondary school (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.

      You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada, unless you’re already working in Canada under a valid work permit.

      Must show intend to live in the community

      Add tab Contact us for free consultation